Important information before traveling to Germany
Please find here information about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your upcoming stay at our university, and some further details on how your arrival to Wildau will be organised.
Should you have any questions regarding the impact on COVID-19 on your stay at our university, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the International Office at TH Wildau via e-mail to incoming(at)th-wildau.de.
In the meantime, we wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you in Wildau!
Summer semester 2022 (information from 03.02.2022)
- For entries from risk areas, a digital entry notification must be done BEFORE entering in Germany.
- Students entering Germany must take into account the Corona Virus Entry Regulations (CoronaEinreiseV), which have been standardized nationwide since 13.05.2021.
- Corona entry regulations Summary: Persons from a risk area must go into quarantine for 10 days (alternative: shortening from entry with proof of vaccination or convalescence or from 5th day after entry with negative test proof).
- Vaccines approved in the EU
- It is not allowed to spend the quarantine in the student dormitories (Wildau or Niederlehme). The International Office offers the possibility to spend the quarantine in an a&o hostel in Berlin. Costs: 30.- EUR / night (incl. bed linen and towels). If you need this service, please contact the International Office as soon as possible, at least 5 days before your arrival.
- Corona at the TH Wildau